Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back in the Classroom

Today was the first day of classes for me this semester. Groan. While I love teaching, I must say that it seems more and more difficult to start teaching again every semester. And perhaps it's also become much more predictable - what the students will say, what they will want, what they refuse to "get." And this semester is going to be maybe my hardest ever, with tons of work, and I'm not looking forward to it. Meanwhile, I am seriously in love. With my phone. It's just beautiful, and exactly what was I was looking for in the last 1.5 years of my search for a new phone. And I can now text to Pakistan, India, UK... anywhere in the world my heart desires. Well, that would probably exclude Latvia, where they recently held anti-gay protests as activists were trying to stage a gay pride event.



Now, usually anti-gay protestors don't amuse me, but these morons are just so silly! Look at their T-shirts! What a bunch of freaks. By the way, similar protests happened in Estonia, Lithuania, and Russia.

No comments: